The weekly catch up #2

The weekly catch up #2

A week in my life condensed down into one post

 3rd July-9th July

Monday & Tuesday- I've decided to put Monday and Tuesday together as my week didn't really start until Wednesday. On Monday however, my dad did have the diabetic clinic with some good news; he's lost a few pounds in weight and everything is good which as a family we are very thankful for. You see, even before being diagnosed as diabetic he had a lot of mental health problems which affected our family as a whole and after the diagnoses it affected us more as we now had to change all the food we had in the house to low sugar options and unfortunately all of my dad's favourite foods happen to have sugar in it so it caused his anger to rise. So all in all, this was the good news we needed at the start of this week. Tuesday was just another day of hanging out with my boyfriend playing video games, and I have to say I'm loving until dawn at the moment.

Wednesday- Wednesday was the biggest day of the week for me as I had my assessment for my DSA for when I start university in September. I won't go into too much detail about it here because I've got a whole post already about it which you can read here.

Thursday- after the events of Wednesday, I was not only physically exhausted but mentally exhausted so my depression hit me hard that day. I literally spent 2 hours just looking up at the ceiling from my bed in complete silence just because I couldn't find the motivation to even stand up. I'm just thankful that I've finished college now otherwise I would have missed a full day of education. When it got to the evening I decided to try and see if I could boost my mood by giving my hair some TLC and write a post about how I look after my hair and how it helps improve my mood. You can read how I look after my hair and how it improves my mood right here.

Friday, Saturday & Sunday- again, after Thursday I didn't really do much, not only because there isn't much for me to do until A level results day but because I just haven't had much motivation to do anything productive. I have been finding my "happy place" by doing my favourite things; playing video games and watching YouTube. 

And that brings us to today, I'm sorry about the lack of substance in this week but my mental health has been very unpredictable this week and that can have such a large affect on how my week goes, as anyone with mental health problems understands. So here's hoping for a better week and for a more positive catch up next week.

Stay happy, stay healthy, from Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The things no one tells you about depression and anxiety

When you feel like you're wearing a mask...

So I've been put on bed rest by my doctor...